With real hair extensions in clip on set from hairtastic, you can quickly and easily get the full extension or thickening you want in no time.
The clips, which are divided into 7 pieces, are inserted on your own hair.
The volume of the hair is about 110g. You can easily insert and remove hair yourself in a few minutes.
Obviously you can curl, dry and straighten your hair just the way you want.
Below is a guide on how to do.
- Begin by testing out where on your head, you want to place the different lengths. One clip-on usually consists of 7 pieces in varying sizes, so that it suits all hair styles.
- Make a center parting, start from ear to ear, then work upwards.
- backcomb the hair at the parting which the clips should be attached to.
- For longer lasting, spray some hair spray on the backcombed part.
- Attach the clips to the backcombed part, one by one.
- Continue upwards and repeat until all 7 clips are attached.
- Two packets of Hairtastic clip on set is recommended in cases of very thick hair